Monday, October 22, 2007

Music


Music is a big part of everything I do. Every word, sound and taste is music to me. Music is words in motion coming from every angle of life. A line in a song can define me or the situation I am going through. The lyrics are life with a catchy tune. I have fell in love with music. It is impossible to define music in just a word or even a sentence. Music can be used for communication, perception, social status ( rocker, punk, rapper, country, etc.), a form of language, and as simple as a sound. I would define music as a way to express what I am feeling when I just can't seem to find the words. It is very easy to relate to music of all different types. I do have specific types of music I like to listen to but it is better to listen to all different types of music to be able to see how other people express themselves. Music is life!

No comments: