Sunday, September 16, 2007

College

College...where to start. I had pictured college to be this whole different world, where the people were more mature and had everything planned out. I was terribly wrong. It's almost as if I'm back in high school with different faces surrounding me. Coming from an all girls high school I imagined the transition to be hard. I've realized there isn't much of a difference. Classes aren't as demanding and attendance isn't necessary like in high school so that is a positive. Overall I haven't really experienced a big change like everyone was telling me about. It's not that im dissappointed, but just intrigued at how college hasn't been the biggest change when I was expecting a complete turn around. I'll just have to wait and see what college has in store for me!

No comments: