Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rushing

Ever since I started school I've been rushing every moment. Either because I didn't wake up in time or I only have a short amount of time to get somewhere. On Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's I have work at 3:00 right after my last class which ends at 2:20, so that only gives me forty minutes to get from one side of the island to the other and get changed into my work clothes in the process of doing this. On Tuesday's and Thursday's I go to work from 9:00 to 12:45 and then rush to get to school for my 1:25 class. I sometimes don't even have time to eat during this time. I thought college was a time when there was time for everything, boy was I wrong! When I get to choose my schedule I will be sure to leave time so there won't have to be any rushing.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I know how you feel, work and school gets ridiculous together. Just chill and take it slow and you'll be fine. Don't get overstressed on the little things.