Saturday, September 29, 2007

Snickers

Some people would never believe a pet would have such an impact on a family. My dog "snickers" has become one of the family in one and a half short years. The day my sister brought him home all hell broke loose in my house. My mom was against having any animals in the house and threatened to move out if the dog stayed, but in one short month she became very attached to the dog. She is probably one of the most protective of him. He is more like a person than an animal. He's like a little baby who needs loads of attention and recieves it from all of us because he's a big ball of cuteness. The way he sleeps, eats and plays is adorable and we all melt and would do anything for him. It amazes me how one little dog can make someones day brighter with just a lick on your hand, or how excited he gets to see you.

2 comments:

indecisive said...

my father was the same way when we got brandi. now he walks her everyday and manages to always get caught playing fetch with her

breana said...

I can really relate to this post. I have 5 dogs. My family didn't intentionally mean to have 5 dogs but when my golden retreiver died my mom got a yorkie, a few months later my sister came home with a hot dog, a few months after tha my mom got my brother a wheaten terrier because she promised him a "big" dog, than a few months after that my mom "rescued" a dog from the pet store, and about a year ago i snuck a baby yorkie home. I can definily relate to the feelings of how a dog can make you feel better no matter what kind of mood you are in.